The book series I designed for Pels&Kemper publishers is based on a series of patterns. This is a lead for every visual outing of the Publishers. Three series of books have the same cover design, but have a different book size and colour scheme.
2009, 'Consider the Oyster'- MFK Fisher, part II from the serie De eetlezer. Illustration by Marijtje Overduin. / Inside cover pattern
First design sketches
Pattern designs, used for the first brochure.
- commissioned by Pels&Kemper
- Drukkerij Tielen, Boxtel and binderij Van Mierlo, Nijmegen
- paper Munkenprint
- print run 1.000
- illustrations Trifle: Teun van den Wittenboer
- illustrations Tubutsch: Peter Koene
- illustrations Hoe een parel te maken: Marijtje Overduin