Misha de Ridder took pictures of churches in Dordrecht, Holland's most ancient city. The pictures don't show a traditional view on the churches, but atmospheric attributes are shown. This publication became a series of sixteen cards, showing the picture on the front side, and additional information on the backside. The cards are held together by a rubber band tied in a cross shape.
- Dak van de Hemel (Roof of Heaven)
- commissioned by Misha de Ridder and the City of Dordrecht
- publication for photography exhibition, photography by Misha de Ridder
- printed by Calff&Meischke
- type: Berthold Akzidenz Grotesk