maandag 31 mei 2010

Schrank8 poster for Michiel Schuurman

To announce the third exhibition of Home Gallery Schrank8 I made this poster. Although I'm quite enjoying myself with this project, I was more nervous than ever. As an inexperienced poster designer and with just as little experience in silk screening, I found it quite a big challenge to make a silk screened poster for the exhibition of silk screened posters by Michiel Schuurman. I hope I did him some justice with the outcome.

Poster is printed in a layer of purple on gray card board. Although quite invisible online, there's a second layer printed with a fine crocodile-like texture of high gloss varnish.


Specifications
- poster 75 x 50 cm
- silk screened in an edition of 55
- printed at Amsterdams Grafisch Atelier (AGA) together with Michiel Schuurman