Book for multimedia artist-duo Stansfield/Hooykaas. In the course of 336 pages the spine of the book changes from a red to green to blue shade, as a reference to screen colours. The cover is clothbound in a cobalt blue linen with a sparkle. The RGB theme is translated to op-arty endpapers, sparkling moiré DVD-slip and a brochure.
Images have a shade to make them float on the page.
Endpaper made from broken lines in RGB colours.
The book and DVD will be presented in September at NiMK.
- Revealing the Invisible
The Art of Stansfield/Hooykaas from Different Perspectives
- ISBN 978 94 90913 03 8
- Eds. Madelon Hooykaas and Claire van Putten
- Clothbound hard cover book with a ribbon bookmarker
- 336 full colour pages and a DVD
- 11 essays (English)
- Published by Uitgeverij De Buitenkant
- Type face: Whitney from Hoefler & Frere-Jones
- Paper: Lessebo Design smooth, 150 grs
- Printed by Lenoirschuring, Amstelveen
- Bound by Van Waarden, Zaandam