donderdag 14 februari 2008
Architecture Bulletin - magazines
I designed the NAi Architecture Bulletin from 2006 - 2008. By the choices in size, paper and typography this magazine I tried to give this magazine some book-like qualities. Due to the binding system, I wanted each article to be fit on 8 pages. It brought nice typographic variations, because the length could differ a lot per article.
The cover is printed on gray cardboard and has a typographic front and a photographic backside.
The articles are printed on novel-paper, the photo-essay on glossy paper.
- commissioned by NAI and NAi publishers
- around 80 pages per issue
- Royal Print, 80 grams paper for full color images / King paper for text pages
- printed by Calff&Meischke
- Type: Spectrum, Johnston
- Issue #4 was made by Hilje Oosterbaan Martinius