Fashion designers Alexander van Slobbe and Fransisco van Benthum celebrate their 20 and 5 years in business. The combined show of their winter collections on February 11th 2008 called for a combined invitation. Two invitations folded into one, create a separate side to the invite for each designer.
Two invites in one.
Left: Francisco van Benthum, right (the flip-side): Orson+Bodil
Invite, opened at the Francisco van Benthum-side.
Invite, opened at thee Orson+Bodil-side.
- commissioned by Orson+Bodil and Francisco van Benthum
- size: 12,5 x 18,5 , print run: 700
- paper: Bedalitho and Chromolux
- typefaces: Johnston and Kepler
- Printed by Drukkerij Veenman, Rotterdam